HD DVR Asset Capture
PDM’s survey grade high definition mobile video equipment is ideal for councils to measure and view their roads with precision and clarity. The demonstrated benefits regarding this technology is the rapid capture and assessment for NDRRA claims and asset condition assessments that is accurate and repeatable.
In Queensland, over the past few years, Queensland Reconstruction Authority (QRA) has been borne to manage the State Government interest in controlling finance’s to councils for disaster relief. This has seen techniques for assessment and technologies come and go that have not given sufficient evidence to protect Councils. PDM is leading the way in North Qld with its mobile mapping system by providing council’s with accurate data that QRA insist be provided as evidence for any damage claim on council assets.
We have previously undertaken flood assessment and provided program and project management, safety advisors, inspectors and complete administration teams for Disaster Recovery Events including:
- Burdekin Shire Council flood repairs NDRRA 2010 – 2014
- Charters Towers Regional Council NDRRA 2010 – 2014
- Hinchinbrook Shire Council NDRRA 2009 – 2013
- Flinders Shire Council NDRRA 2010-2015
- Torres Shire Council NDRRA 2010-2012
- Cloncurry Shire Council NDRRA 2012- 2014
- Townsville City Council NDRRA 2009 – 2013